Legend of the Sunwarrior Video

Monday, April 23, 2012 @ 06:04 PM Sunwarrior
Rate this post

We would like to announce today that we have released a new animated film that pulls language directly from the original legend written by Brent Hauver a year ago, cofounder of Sunwarrior.

“It’s amazing to see something go from an idea to words on a page and then to an animated film,” said Hauver. “Many of our customers are parents looking for healthier ways to nourish themselves and their families. This video, along with several more we have planned, will get entire families interested in nutrition. We’ll also be developing coloring books that include our Sunwarrior characters. It’s very exciting.”

Sunwarrior has several more animated videos planned that will appeal to children and adults while teaching about the nutritional power of plants.

About Sunwarrior

Sunwarrior was born on a warm Arizona evening in 2008 during the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival. Three different men with three different dreams met with one desire, to create a company and a vegan product that benefit mankind and the planet mankind occupies.

The three men combined their dreams, their savvy business personalities, and their environmental consciousness to create Sunwarrior, a company committed to making the best plant-based nutritional products while elevating humanity and preserving the planet.

Sunwarrior creates healthy, raw, plant-based protein powders, supergreens, and mineral supplements perfect for anyone and any lifestyle, not just vegetarians and vegans.

Excerpt from the Legend of the Sunwarrior

The Sunwarriors tried to restore balance, but the people of the world turned their backs on the Agápe path. Saddened, the Sunwarriors forsook the planet. The world soon forgot them and the way of Agápe. But, before they departed, the Sunwarriors left behind a promise to return when the planet neared the edge of destruction.

Their long awaited return is upon us. The ancient way of Agápe has been planted in the hearts of many and, if followed, will give rise to new Sunwarriors. The time of darkness, ignorance, and sickness will come to a close as the Sunwarriors gather, armed with light and renewed by their mission to destroy all darkness and disease.

Enter the New Age of the Sunwarrior.

To view the video click here. For more information about Sunwarrior and our products visit http://www.sunwarrior.com.

22 Responses to “Legend of the Sunwarrior Video”

1. Brigitt says:

Thanks for the informative and interesting video!

2. KarlaS says:

I love the Sunwarrior’s Warrior Blend Raw protein. The taste is amaizing. There is something wrong if you dont love this stuff!

3. Liz says:

Great video. Very information and great animation. I’ll be sharing this video with my brother.

4. katherine dibello says:

Warriors weren’t meant to eat animals fed with GMO-corn and antibiotics. Our systems crave Sunwarrior Warrior Blend!!

katherinedibello (at) gmail (Dot) com

5. Kaja says:

I am not a vegetarin but I like the taste of your plant-based protein powders. Keep up the good work!

6. Steve says:

This is what we’ve been waiting for! 2012! The new age of love and communication! Warriors unite!

7. Catherine MacDonald says:

I LOVE this video!
    It speaks to my heart and penetrates my soul with the Light of Truth.
    Thank you, Sun Warriors, for proving your love for humanity with these foods of light you bring us! May we ever be one!

I will definitely be sharing this video!

8. mari corlett says:

My favorite kundalini yoga is my Warrior workout and my favorite breakfast is Warrior Blend, bee pollen, Ormus Greens and blueberries!

9. Tami eaton says:

Great video. This needs to be shown in school. You need to stock packets in vending machines, so our children can grow up to be warriors rather than lazy couch potatoes.

10. JR Pond says:

Spreading the love one smoothie at a time.

11. Trisha Allen says:

Every day I “walk the walk” being aware of my body, mind and the way I affect the world around me. This is accomplished through the organic foods I eat, the green commitment I maintain at home and “enforce” at my work place as well as showing forgiveness in such a diversified world in which we all must live day to day, even when it’s hard to do so.
    Showing our children (my 16 & 23 year old) is the best way to enlighten them, even if you can do one small thing to make a difference.

12. Amanda Lee says:

I thought the video was awesome! Very inspiring, makes me want to be a better me!

13. Daniela says:

I really enjoyed the film. We need to find the sunwarrior inside ourselves and spread this spirit around us, educating people and transforming this world in a sunwattior world, in which everyone of us deserve all the respect we need.

14. Adeline Chan says:

I definitely understand the brand a lot better after watching that video. I always wondered where the name of your brand came from other than from the fact that the sun is the source of all life energy. Fantastic job!

15. Elaine White says:

Sunwarrior is not only transforming the planet, but also each body one plant-based product at a time.

Now that’s what I call returning to our “roots” (our plant-based roots!)

16. Charissa says:

This video makes me want to be a super hero with plant foods!

17. Patricia says:

I keep hearing about how great your product is, and I can’t wait to try it.
    I am currently doing plant base diet on weekedays so your product would come handy.

18. Chuck says:

Awesome!

19. pete says:

live the legend!

20. JohnBartlett says:

Such a great video from an amazing company! It made me want to get away from my desk here at work and go running!
    My daily breakfast consists of a Sunwarrior shake to get my day started in the right direction.

Keep up the good work!

21. Lauren says:

Haven’t had the opportunity to try Sunwarrior…yet. Even as a vegan I found myself consuming more processed foods. However since I began training for a marathon I am educating myself about the benefits of a plant based diet. The Legend of the Sunwarrior is a positive and inspirational message encouraging us to bring back the balance in our lives. Embracing the inner warrior.

22. Keiko Benson says:

Thanks for introducing the Sunwarrior video! I didn’t know about Sunwarrior, Agape and such. I think it’s never too late to learn the good stuff! I am now very curious of your brand products and would like to try them. Health is our Wealth!!