Immune Shield is a natural fulvic acid mineral complex fortified with silver ions. This complex provides the most powerful silver for digestion and assimilation. The presence of silver ions, placed by a proprietary technology, provides a revolutionary form of silver to assist the immune system. These molecules provide a more efficient delivery system to safely provide silver ions in high amounts (over 50 ppm) without the dangerous building up of excessive silver particles within the body’s tissue. This fortified complex delivers the maximum level of benefit, protection, and performance.
- Immune Shield delivers micro ionic silver and 71 trace minerals into all fluids, tissues, and cells to assist the immune system in repelling and fighting foreign invasions*
- Ionic sized silver is smaller and more absorbable than colloidal silver
- Can be taken daily for immune support or every 20 to 30 minutes at the onset of any symptoms
Suggested Use: 1/2 teaspoon every 20-30 minutesat the onset of any symptoms or 1/2 teaspon daily for immune strength
Store unopened package out of direct light and away from heat.
As with any nutrional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
Silver ions are the smallest particles of silver possible. These atoms of silver are germicidal, killing fungi, bacteria, parasites, and many viruses. Silver has been used as an antibiotic for thousands of years and is still used in burn treatments and to clean and sterilize equipment that cannot be heated in hospitals.
- Boosts immune function and speeds healing
- Ionic silver is safer and more effective than colloidal silver
- Atoms of silver are more easily suspended in liquid for better absorption
- Fulvic acid delivers silver ions to cells
- Fulvic acid prevents buildup of silver in tissues
Fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid, is a natural compound found in rich, organic humus or any organic, rich soil. It is formed as microbes break down organic matter. These microbes hug the roots of plants in a symbiotic relationship. Plants protect these microbes from the sun and wind while these bacteria create the perfect transporter to aid in the absorption of minerals and vitamins from the earth. This process continually enriches the topsoil.
Fulvic acid is neither an acid nor a mineral, but a small, complex compound that has a fairly unique ability to attract and hold both negative and positive ions. This makes it an important transporter of vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrient transporter that aids digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Enhances the absorbability and bioavailability of food and supplements
- Polyelectrolyte that boosts hydration
- Acts as an antioxidant, mopping up free radicals
- Detoxifies by accepting waste and toxins and carrying them out of the system
- Increases the productivity of many enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, and protein synthesis, assisting cellular repair
Immune Shield also contains essential macro minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur. These are suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for increased absorption.
- Create a sense of well-being as cells are nourished
- Provide essential building blocks for enzymes used throughout the body
- Aid in proper hydration
- Are key parts of metabolism and digestion
- Help build strong muscles and bone
Trace minerals include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, and selenium. These are only needed in minute amounts, but they are still essential to oxygen transport, growth, development, repair, bone health, cartilage formation, and maintaining cellular membranes. Immune Shield contains over 60 additional minerals, many of them having a host of benefits even if they are not considered essential.
- Suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for easy digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Thoroughly nourish cells for a sense of well-being
- Fulvic acid helps the body absorb only what it can use
- Deficiencies linked to gray hair, wrinkles, and other signs of aging