Liquid Light is what we like to call "Mineralized Solar Energy". The minerals are sunlight captured by healthy plant life with a microbial production of Fulvic Complex, extracted from ancient undisturbed plant deposit using pure cold water.
Liquid Light Provides:
- Powerful polyelectrolytes produced by nature*
- Over 72 trace minerals and elements complexed with Fulvic Acid*
- Improved absorption and assimilation of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients*
- Enhanced energy and endurance*
Suggested Use: Take one capful once a day or as needed. May be taken by itself, with water or juice.
Store unopened package out of direct light and away from heat.
As with any nutrional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
Fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid, is a natural compound found in rich, organic humus or any organic, rich soil. It is formed as microbes break down organic matter. These microbes hug the roots of plants in a symbiotic relationship. Plants protect these microbes from the sun and wind while these bacteria create the perfect transporter to aid in the absorption of minerals and vitamins from the earth. This process continually enriches the topsoil.
Fulvic acid is neither an acid nor a mineral, but a small, complex compound that has a fairly unique ability to attract and hold both negative and positive ions. This makes it an important transporter of vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrient transporter that aids digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Enhances the absorbability and bioavailability of food and supplements
- Polyelectrolyte that boosts hydration
- Acts as an antioxidant, mopping up free radicals
- Detoxifies by accepting waste and toxins and carrying them out of the system
- Increases the productivity of many enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, and protein synthesis, assisting cellular repair
Liquid Light contains essential macro minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur. These are suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for increased absorption.
- Create a sense of well-being as cells are nourished
- Provide essential building blocks for enzymes used throughout the body
- Aid in proper hydration
- Are key parts of metabolism and digestion
- Help build strong muscles and bone
Trace minerals include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, and selenium. These are only needed in minute amounts, but they are still essential to oxygen transport, growth, development, repair, bone health, cartilage formation, and maintaining cellular membranes. Liquid Light contains over 60 additional minerals, many of them having a host of benefits even if they are not considered essential.
- Suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for easy digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Thoroughly nourish cells for a sense of well-being
- Fulvic acid helps the body absorb only what it can use
- Deficiencies linked to gray hair, wrinkles, and other signs of aging