Classic Protein Chocolate
A Great Tasting Smooth, Raw, Plant-Based Protein for an Unrivaled Fitness Lifestyle
The ultimate raw, plant-based superfood protein designed for fitness and health enthusiasts. Ideal for those who want to build muscle, lose fat and increase athletic performance.
- Sunwarrior Classic Protein is 100% plant-based, alkaline-forming, and provides a complete, balanced array of essential amino acids*
- Protein is essential for repairing tissue, burning fat, and building strong bodies*
- Sunwarrior Classic Protein is hypoallergenic and suitable for anyone - young or old, male or female - not just vegan or vegetarian lifestyles*
- Sunwarrior Classic Protein is gluten free, non-GMO, and FREE of chemicals, acids and solvents*
Sunwarrior uses an old-world, low temperature, enzymatic process that includes the whole grain of brown rice, including the germ, endosperm, and bran. This unique process captures a protein that's silky smooth and mixes well. Most important, it tastes great!
Ingredients: Raw Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein, Raw Organic Cocoa, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Chocolate Extract, Rice Oligodextrin, Stevia, Xanthan Gum, Ancient Sea Salt, Pectin
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water, almond milk, coconut milk, or your favorite beverage. Mixes well in shakes, smoothies and other beverages. Refrigerate prepared products and use the same day. Store package out of direct light and away from heat.
As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
- Always raw, vegan, and delicious
- A great tasting plant-based protein with a silky smooth texture that blends easily without the chalky or grainy consistency found in other vegetable based protein powders
- Created with a low temperature, natural enzyme process that uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis
- Free of gluten, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium
- Easily digested by children, the elderly, and adults
- Increases absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals
- One of the best protein powders available for any lifestyle, not just vegan or vegetarian
Brown rice protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids that the body cannot synthesize but still needs in order to produce all the muscle tissue, enzymes, and hormones we require to survive. Rice protein, unlike other vegetable proteins, isn’t lacking in any of these key building blocks for protein with a balanced amino acid profile comparable with whey and much better than soy.
Whey and soy both have problems with allergies and sensitivities. Whey is made from dairy byproducts and anyone with lactose sensitivities can have problems. Unfortunately, they aren’t alone. Many people who do not have any problems with dairy can still experience gas, bloating, and digestive issues. Soy contains phytoestrogens that mimic the human hormone and cause problems. Soy allergies are also very common.
Rice, on the other hand is extremely safe and mild on the digestive system and very hypoallergenic. Rice is the perfect source for protein that won’t upset stomachs, result in bloating, or cause dangerous allergic reactions.
Rice protein is safe for vegans and vegetarians who want to avoid animal products like found in whey, casein, and egg proteins. But they aren’t the only ones to benefit. Rice protein isn’t just for vegans, but supplies ample protein and complete amino acids for anyone at any activity level or with any lifestyle.
As a complete protein, Sunwarrior’s Classic Protein is ready to rebuild and repair muscle after workouts. Rice protein is a little slower to digest than whey, but that makes it a good pre-workout supplement and a good protein for endurance athletes.
Protein creates a thermic effect, heating up the body and literally burning through more calories than other foods. This is because protein requires additional energy to digest, so you burn more for hours after eating it. Lean protein sources, like rice protein, make a healthy part of any weight loss plan.