Vitamin Mineral Rush
Easily Absorbable Raw Liquid Vitamins and Minerals without Synthetics
Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush comes entirely from raw plant sources and contains no synthetics. These natural ingredients come loaded with phytonutrients, like fulvic acid, that deliver our plant-based mineral complex for increased absorbability, rushing nutrition to the cells where it’s needed. That’s why we call it Rush.
Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush is created by nature, derived from organically grown or wildcrafted plants. These natural sources are blended to create an ideal raw super supplement. A powerful B vitamin complex complements the full spectrum minerals and other health improving essential vitamins.
- No Synthetics
- No Chemicals
- No Fillers
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
- Raw and Vegan from Plant-Based Sources
- Fulvic Acid – Nutrient Transporter
- Boosts Energy and Increases Metabolism Naturally (No Stimulants)
- Balances the Body
- No Chemicals, Fillers, Soy, Gluten, or Synthetics
- Rich in B Vitamins with 72 Nourishing Minerals
Fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid, is a natural compound found in rich, organic humus or any organic, rich soil. It is formed as microbes break down organic matter. These microbes hug the roots of plants in a symbiotic relationship. Plants protect these microbes from the sun and wind while these bacteria create the perfect transporter to aid in the absorption of minerals and vitamins from the earth. This process continually enriches the topsoil.
Fulvic acid is neither an acid nor a mineral, but a small, complex compound that has a fairly unique ability to attract and hold both negative and positive ions. This makes it an important transporter of vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrient transporter that aids digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Enhances the absorbability and bioavailability of food and supplements
- Polyelectrolyte that boosts hydration
- Acts as an antioxidant, mopping up free radicals
- Detoxifies by accepting waste and toxins and carrying them out of the system
- Increases the productivity of many enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, and protein synthesis, assisting cellular repair
The vitamins in our Vitamin Mineral Rush come entirely from organic plant sources. This includes a rich amount of B vitamins and vitamin D3 from lichen. The liquid nature of this powerful supplement aids in the absorption of essential vitamins that the body needs to function properly. These vitamins are used throughout the body to drive metabolism, help build and repair tissue, and serve as antioxidants and as key parts of hormones, neurotransmitters, and much more.
Most other multivitamins rely on synthetics, vitamins produced in a lab using coal tar, petroleum byproducts, acetone, acetylene, chemicals, and acids. These synthetic vitamins are not found naturally in food and have adverse side-effects. Sunwarrior uses absolutely no synthetics, chemicals, fillers, binders, or artificial additives. Vitamin Mineral Rush contains vitamins and minerals the body can easily recognize and put to use.
- Raw vegan vitamin sources for enhanced health
- No synthetics, only natural plants, fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Nothing artificial that the body can treat like an unknown or toxin
- Rich supply of B vitamins, beta carotene (vitamin A), vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin D3
Vitamin Mineral Rush also contains essential macro minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur. These are suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for increased absorption.
- Create a sense of well-being as cells are nourished
- Provide essential building blocks for enzymes used throughout the body
- Aid in proper hydration
- Are key parts of metabolism and digestion
- Help build strong muscles and bone
Trace minerals include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, and selenium. These are only needed in minute amounts, but they are still essential to oxygen transport, growth, development, repair, bone health, cartilage formation, and maintaining cellular membranes. Vitamin Mineral Rush contains over 60 additional minerals, many of them having a host of benefits even if they are not considered essential.
- Suspended in liquid with fulvic acid for easy digestion, absorption, and assimilation
- Thoroughly nourish cells for a sense of well-being
- Fulvic acid helps the body absorb only what it can use
- Deficiencies linked to gray hair, wrinkles, and other signs of aging