Warrior Blend Chocolate
An Unparalleled Fusion of the Finest Raw Plant-Based Proteins
What makes WARRIOR BLEND so spectacular? Synergy!
Warrior Blend fuses and multiplies the power of several rich, raw protein sources into a smooth, great tasting, and revolutionary proprietary formula that is overwhelmingly superior to the individual components alone. This dynamic fusion, along with a cold extraction process, creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile exceptionally high in Arginine, Lysine, Leucine, and branched chain amino acids.
The next generation in raw, plant-based protein is here, breaking through the constraints of other protein powders. Warrior Blend is an easily digestible, nutrient filled superfood perfect for anyone who wants to amplify their health and fitness levels. Best of all, it tastes phenomenal!
- Complete protein contains all essential amino acids*
- Creates a feeling of satiety (fullness)*
- Promotes muscle function*
- Idea for healthy weight loss*
- Easy to Digest*
- Increases energy*
WARRIOR BLEND is a green product and is suitable for any diet or lifestyle (NOT JUST FOR VEGANS)! Our natural, raw process is free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial colors, and preservatives.
Ingredients: Proprietary Protein Blend (Raw Organic Pea Protein, Raw Cranberry Protein, Raw Organic Hemp Seed Protein), Organic Dutch Cacao, Organic Chocolate Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract, Stevia, Natural Cherry Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut, Ancient Sea Salt, Herbal (Tea Leaf) Extract, Natural Fibers (Fenugreek, Konjac), Natural Citrus Extract
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water, almond milk, coconut milk, or your favorite beverage. Mixes well in shakes, smoothies and other beverages. Refrigerate prepared products and use the same day. Store package out of direct light and away from heat.
As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
- Always raw and vegan*
- Contains all essential amino acids in a complete, balanced profile*
- One of the best protein powders for any lifestyle, not just vegan or vegetarian*
- Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors*
- Contains no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast*
- Great source of energy*
- No cholesterol*
- Heart healthy*
- Increases metabolism to burn fat while building muscle*
- Easy to digest and creates a feeling of satiety (fullness)*
- Promotes healthy kidney and liver functions*
- A green, hypoallergenic food*
- Improves mental clarity*
- Helps relieve candida*
Raw Pea Protein:
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance*
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins*
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein*
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress*
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise*
- Improves vasodilation and promotes a healthy heart*
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass*
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development in children)*
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)*
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel “full”)*
- Natural tonic for preventing and treating high blood pressure*
- Promotes healthy kidney function*
*The proteins naturally present in peas exist in an inactive state and must be activated by special enzymes to become bio-available. Simply consuming peas will not provide the same health benefits as using this purified pea protein extract.
Raw Cranberry Protein:
Cranberry protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein that contains 25% protein, including all essential amino acids. Cranberry protein is extracted using a cold-pressed technology that preserves natural balances and naturally occurring fatty acids, which increases the absorption of the other nutrients.
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys)*
- Treats bladder, kidney and urinary problems*
- Boosts immune system, protecting against influenza and the common cold*
- Increases “good” cholesterol (HDL) and reduces “bad” cholesterol (LDL)*
- Improves circulation and reduces risk of heart disease*
- Helps to relieve stress & depression*
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, burns & wounds*
- Also considered one of the best remedies for REDUCING CELLULITE*
Raw Hemp Protein:
Hempseed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods.
- Whole food source*
- Considered a “complete” protein, contains all eight essential amino acids*
- Contains Edestin – a plant protein only found in hemp, similar to proteins found in the human body, Promotes DNA & cellular growth*
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio*
- Helps stabilize blood sugar*
- Rich in fiber*
- Absorbed faster than any other protein*
- Easy to digest due to its lack of oligosaccharides and trypsin inhibitors*
- Promotes healthy liver function*
- Reduces the risk of heart disease*
- Bolsters the immune system and protects against chronic disease*
- Aids in digestion*
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid – good fat, needed for skin, hair, eyes, nails, and cells in general*
- Good source of iron, calcium, and a variety of other nutrients, some of which include B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E*
Coconuts contain essential fatty acids in a unique structure that allows the fat to be burned as energy rather than stored as body fat. The fat in coconuts is composed of MCTs or medium chain triglycerides.
- MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion*
- Digested and absorbed quickly*
- Used to treat digestive or metabolic conditions*
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals*
- Improves general well-being*
- Athletes use MCTs to improve performance and control weight*
- Improves mental clarity*
- Increases lean body mass/ decreases body fat*
- Helps alleviate candida*
- Abundant source of lauric acid (fortifies the immune system to fight disease)*
- Speeds healing and recovery from illness and injury*
Plant in the family Fabaceae, Fenugreek is used both as an herb (the leaves) and as a spice (the seed). The leaves and sprouts are also eaten as vegetables. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the polysaccharide galactomannan. They are also a source of saponins. Other bioactive constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, volatile oils, and alkaloids.
- Lowering Blood Sugar: supplements containing fenugreek are thought to be effective at lowering blood sugar levels. How fenugreek is able to lower blood glucose levels is not yet understood*
- Lowering Cholesterol: This effect is thought to be due to the presence of chemicals called steroidal saponins, which prevent cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream*
- Relieving Constipation – rich in fiber*
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine under the name Hu Lu Ba, considered to warm and tonify kidneys, dispersing cold and alleviating pain*
Soluble fibers such as Konjac root fibers offer many health-promoting benefits through their ability to form a soft gel with water.
- Help lower blood cholesterol*
- Slow glucose absorption*
- Lowers the Glycemic index*
- Promotes regular bowel movements*
- Most viscous of all known dietary fibers*
- May promote weight loss in obese adults even in the absence of a calorie-restricted diet*
- Creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects*
- By creating a thick gel, glucomannan delays gastric emptying and slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream, which helps to lower levels of insulin and blood glucose*
- Improves blood-lipid profiles and can lower systolic blood pressure*
- Helps move waste products out of the body, discouraging the growth of cancer or other illnesses*
Having appropriate Muscularity is important to the health and longevity of humans and animals. Protein is essential to maintain tissue, organ, and muscle fitness. One particular protein or amino acid seems to be the star player in preserving muscle tissue. That amino acid is Leucine.
- Leucine helps preserve existing muscle mass and stimulate the growth of new muscle cells
- Muscles rich in leucine are less susceptible to damage and require less time to recover from injury
- Prevents muscle wasting
- Prevents the loss of bone density, energy, strength, and fitness
- Contributes to increased weight loss
- Lowers appetite, controlling how the brain regulates metabolism and the feeling of hunger
- Combines with isoleucine and valine to protect and provide fuel to the muscles, increase endurance levels, and boost energy
- Aids in maintaining blood sugar levels
- Increases growth hormone production
Based on nitrogen-balance measurements, the requirement for leucine to maintain body protein is 1-3 grams daily. To optimize the anabolic pathway, it has been estimated that the leucine requirement should be about 8g – 16g daily.
3 Ounces of Warrior Blend has the Leucine content of 12 eggs!