A matchless proprietary fusion of the finest raw plant-based proteins
What makes WARRIOR BLEND so spectacular? Synergy! Each ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a revolutionary new proprietary formula, WARRIOR BLEND is overwhelmingly superior to any of its single components. This dynamic fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile, exceptionally high in Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Luecine, and branch chain amino acids. WARRIOR BLEND is the next generation raw, plant-based protein - an easily-digestible, nutrient- dense superfood, perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal!
Our patented, cold extrusion process is free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial colors, and preservatives, flavors, herbicides, and pesticides. Sunwarrior products contain absolutely no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast.
Warrior Blend is the perfect protein combination for building muscle, managing weight, curbing appetite, raising metabolism and blowing the roof off your energy levels!! - All while improving your overall health. But most important - IT TASTES GREAT!
Research has shown that it is beneficial to alternate protein sources. We recommend you get maximum performance from your proteins by alternating our Raw Vegan Rice Protein with our new WARRIOR BLEND. You will be treating yourself and your tribe to all the health benefits that both fine products offer!
WARRIOR BLEND is green, plastic-free, hypo-allergenic, and suitable for any diet or lifestyle (NOT JUST FOR VEGANS)!
Ingredients are Certified kosher (Rabbin Frankforter), Certified Halal (Ligue Islamique du Nord)
Click on the tabs below for more detailed information
- Aid muscle tissue maintenance
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Improves vasodilation and promotes a healthy heart
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development in children)
- Boosts the immune system: producing antibodies, hormones, enzymes, collagen, and tissue-repair
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel "full")
- Natural tonic for preventing and treating high blood pressure
- Promotes healthy kidney function
*The proteins naturally present in peas exist in an inactive state and must be activated by special enzymes to become bio-available. Simply consuming peas will not provide the same health benefits as using our purified pea protein extract.
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys)
- Treats bladder, kidney and urinary problems
- Boosts immune system, protecting against influenza and the common cold
- Increases "good" cholesterol (HDL), and reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL)
- Improves circulation and reduces risk of heart disease
- Helps to relieve stress & depression
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, burns & wounds
- Also considered one of the best remedies for REDUCING CELLULITE!
- Whole food source
- Considered a "complete" protein, contains all eight essential amino acids
- Contains Edestin - a plant protein only found in hemp, similar to proteins found in the human body, Promotes DNA & cellular growth
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Rich in fiber
- Absorbed faster than any other protein
- Easy to digest due to its lack of oligosaccharides and trypsin inhibitors
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Bolsters the immune system and protects against chronic disease
- Aids in digestion
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid - good fat, needed for skin, hair, eyes, nails, and cells in general
- Good source of iron, calcium, and a variety of other nutrients, some of which include B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E
- MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion
- Digested and absorbed quickly
- Used to treat digestive or metabolic conditions
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improves general well-being
- Athletes have begun to use MCTs to improve performance and control weight
- Improves mental clarity
- Increases lean body mass/ decreases body fat
- Helps alleviate candida
- Abundant source of lauric acid (fortifies the immune system to fight off disease)
- Speeds healing and recovery from illness and injury
- Lowering Blood Sugar: supplements containing fenugreek are thought to be effective at lowering blood sugar levels. How fenugreek is able to lower blood glucose levels is not yet understood.
- Lowering Cholesterol: This effect is thought to be due to the presence of chemicals called steroidal saponins, which prevent cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream
- Relieving Constipation - rich in fiber
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine under the name Hu Lu Ba, considered to warm and tonify kidneys, disperse cold and alleviate pain.
- help lower blood cholesterol,
- slow glucose absorption
- lowers the Glycemic index
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Most viscous of all known dietary fibers
- May promote weight loss in obese adults, even in the absence of a calorie-restricted diet
- Creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects
- By creating a thick gel, glucomannan delays gastric emptying and slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream, which helps to lower levels of insulin and blood glucose
- Improves blood-lipid profiles and can lower systolic blood pressure
- Helping to move waste products out of the body discourages the growth of cancer or other illnesses
- Luecine helps to preserve existing muscle mass and to stimulate the growth of new muscle cells
- Muscles rich in leucine are less susceptible to damage and require less time to recover from injury
- Prevents muscle wasting
- Prevents the loss of bone density, energy, strength and fitness
- increases weight loss
- Lowers appetite controlling how the brain regulates metabolism and the feeling of hunger
- Combines with isoleucine and valine to protect and provide fuel to the muscles, and increase endurance levels and boost energy
- maintaining blood sugar levels
- increases growth hormone production
Based on nitrogen-balance measurements, the requirement for leucine to maintain body protein is 1-3 grams daily. And to optimize its anabolic pathway, it has been estimated that leucine requirement should be about 8g - 16g daily.
3 ounces of Warrior Blend has the protein equivalent of 12 eggs!
Lead <0.5 mg/kg
Arsenic <0.2 mg/kg
Cadmium <0.2 mg/kg
Mercury <0.2 mg/kg